Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fading Away

I've been noticing more and more lately how I seem to fade into the background. I'm basically a shadow at my college that fills a seat and turns in assignments. I'm hoping to go through a metamorphosis this summer where I lose the weight I need to (at least 40 pounds), start life over in a place where I know almost no one (the only people I know in the area I'm moving to are an Aunt and a Cousin), hopefully find and job and start at a new college. I'm hoping a change in geography helps. I have a tendency to be very shy and I'm hoping to change that a little. Now I have no problems with being cautious but I need to live life outside of a shell. I shall fade away from Thatcher in a few weeks and be done with Arizona. I'm wondering if I came down to Arizona in a year how many people would recognise me after I fulfil my goal of losing at least 40 pounds and getting into shape and being able to start swimming again without feeling self conscious in a swimsuit because of how fat I look. Its time to burn my weight off and burn bridges. Goodbye Arizona.

No comments: