Thursday, June 17, 2010

Yay!

Well things are finally starting to look up! Today I got a job as a telephoner for a data research company. Translation: I'll be calling people asking them to do surveys over the phone for market research. I know its not the most ideal job but its a job and I'm not selling anything. So yesterday I went in for an interview passed that, went in to a presentation for the company today and passed the short and easy test on the presentation afterwards and tomorrow I get some training which I think I get paid for since I have to take in my direct deposit slip tomorrow filled out. Once I actually start work I'll be on a probationary period for the first two weeks of the job and after that if I do well which I think I will. This has just shot my confidence level through the roof that I was able to get a job in this economy. And also my Prince of Persia soundtrack which I ordered last week came today so I've been listening to that and its great. Of course I'm addicted to the movie and I'll be buying it once it comes out. Yay! Things are looking up!

1 comment:

Ritsuka said...

alright! i'm glad you finally have a job! i need to see if i can get a job on campus starting in the fall...and movie soundtracks are amazing, only i haven't seen prince of persia yet so i can't say for myself if it's any good, so i guess i will just have to take your word for it :D