Sunday, January 8, 2012

New life

I've been thinking about this for a while and Im hoping to start a new life outside the states in about a year, in Canada. I'm researching schools and have a few I intend to apply to. They are

Memorial University-St Johns, Newfoundland and Labrador.

University of Victoria-Victoria, British Columbia.

University of Alberta-Edmonton, Alberta.

University of British Columbia-Vancouver, British Columbia.

Concordia University-Montreal, Quebec.

University of Ottawa-Ottawa Ontario

I intend to apply to the Bachelor of Primary Education for each of these respective universities. My intended goal is to become a Elementary School teacher and work with young kids because I enjoy helping them learn.

I think I will be turning this blog into a blog about my journey through applying for admissions to those Canadian Universities, how I will figure out how to pay for school there, the process of obtaining a student visa, wrapping up my life in the states as I prepare to leave, moving to Canada, getting started there, and life in general there.

Hopefully in about a year I will be Canada bound eh?

No comments: