Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Update on life

I've got the song "Beijing Welcomes You" (the mandarin version) stuck in my head. For those of you who dont know what the song is it was part of Chinas "One world one dream" theme for them hosting the Olympics this past August. Anyways as for an update on my life? Well school started on Sunday and tommorrow (Wednesday) is the weekend and last day of school for the week. Now the Wednesday after this one is a half day and I'm helping out with the school Soccer Tournament to get the last of my service hours. I need to remember to bring a hat, a waterbottle, and some sunglasses if I can find them. Now its been rather chilly (below 40 degrees f at night) this week but I dont know what it will be like next week so it cant hurt to be safe. Plus since I'm doing security I'll be out on the soccer fields all afternoon. I start at 11:30 in the morning and finish up at about 4:30 in the afternoon so well see if its a nice day. Well I need to go do some research for a debate topic on if students should be able to grade their teachers for public speaking class so bye for now.

No comments: