Sunday, March 14, 2010

On Spring Break with nothing to do...

Well as my post says I'm on Spring Break with nothing to do till Wednesday when I leave for Cali with some friends and on Thursday when we actually go to Disneyland. At the moment I'm staying at a friends house here in town because I didn't have enough gas or money to get gas to go up to Mesa anyways plus I'm still fighting with the DMV over vehicle registration stickers. I renewed the registration when I got back to the States and I don't have to go through emissions testing as that is only require in Maricopa and Pima County but I never received the sticker and Servicearizona is being a douchebag about it and I don't want to get a fine that I shouldn't receive for Servicearizona not getting off their lazy asses. I need to go into the DMV soon within the next week and talk to them about it.

2 comments:

David said...

yeah. oh my captcha is atopo. that sounds greek

Ritsuka said...

it does sound Greek :)

Wanna know some dirty Japanese slang? "kintama" (pronounced "keen-tah-mah") - it means "balls." o_0