Friday, March 26, 2010

So I turned a assignment in early..

I'm taking Psychology 101 at the moment. Anyways I was checking the assignment sheet she posted online with the homework assignments and their due dates and I panicked because one projects due date said it was due today. So last night I did it and it only took me about 20 minutes to look up the information in the textbook and answer the five questions. I then submitted it and I was done. This morning I go to Psychology class at 8 (I'm regretting taking a class this early in the morning) and its a 50 minute long class and 30 minutes after class starts the teacher announces she is going to give us the rest of the class to work on our project. Well my classmate who was sitting next to me (he lives down the hall from me in my dorm as well) had already done the project as well and he looked and me and said want to go to breakfast? And then we just walked out of class and went to the cafeteria for breakfast. Lol.

2 comments:

Ritsuka said...

hahahaha that's pretty effing funny...reminds me of how i always put off writing my English papers until the night before. On this last one, I wrote 5 pages in about 5 hours, and I still got an A on it lol. Makes me pity all those suckers that spent all month on theirs just to get the same grade >:) ohh I'm mean. But the way you described everything was just really funny.

David said...

lol. that reminds me that I have a research paper coming up thats going to be 8-10 pages. I am probably going to try to get on the ball with that one though simply because of its length and that its a research paper.